Student Affairs Directorate
Please click here for application, admission, implementation, and graduation terms of minor programs.
2022-2023 CURRICULA THE MINOR PROGRAMS
2021-2022 CURRICULA THE MINOR PROGRAMS
2020-2021 CURRICULA THE MINOR PROGRAMS
2019-2020 CURRICULA THE MINOR PROGRAMS
2018-2019 CURRICULA THE MINOR PROGRAMS
2017-2018 CURRICULA THE MINOR PROGRAMS
2016-2017 CURRICULA THE MINOR PROGRAMS
2014-2015 CURRICULA THE MINOR PROGRAMS
2013-2014 CURRICULA THE MINOR PROGRAMS
A “Minor Program (MP) Coordinator is available in each department to assist students to choose the courses they take in the Minor Program and to plan the semesters in which these courses will be taken. The Minor Program Coordinator guides the students by communicating with the Major Program advisor.
CLICK FOR MP COORDINATORS
MINOR PROGRAM REGISTRATION FORM
Students who attend Minor Program do not pay tuition fee for the MP courses taken in the normal education period (4 years) in normal academic semester. Tuition fee is taken for the MP courses taken in semesters other than these periods and in Summer School. The fee of the courses offered in Summer School is determined by the Board of Trustees for each year.
Q&A on DOUBLE MAJOR/MINOR PROGRAMS
1) What is Double Major – Minor Program?
2) What should my CGPA be to apply for a Double Major or Minor Program?
3) Is there any success ranking requirements to apply for a Double Major or Minor Program?
4) When and Where Can I Apply for Double Major or Minor Program?
5) Do I have to complete any credits to apply for a Double Major or Minor Program?
6) Who do I need to talk to about the courses I will take in my Double Major or Minor Program?
7) Will I take all the courses of the department I want to do a double major at?
8) Do the courses I took in my Double Major or Minor program and failed affect my major program?
9) Do I pay additional fees for Double Major or Minor programs?
10) Is my scholarship / discount also valid for a Double Major or Minor Program?
11) Can I defer registration in Double Major or Minor Program?
12) In how many years do I have to complete the Double Major or Minor Program?
13) Can I disenroll from the Double Major or Minor Program whenever I want?
14) Can I transfer from Double Major to Minor Program?
15) In what cases will I be dismissed from Double Major or Minor Program?
16) Can I transfer the courses I took in Double Major or Minor Program to my major program when I am dismissed from them?
17) What is the graduation requirement for Double Major or Minor Program?
18) Can I transfer to 4-year programs with DGS exam from the associate degree program in which I do a double major?
19) Can I get an associate degree from the Undergraduate Double Major program?