Who can Benefit?
Those, whose registrations were cancelled between the dates of 25 February 2011-26 November 2014 due to reasons stated below can benefit from this law.
Information About the Amnesty Law
A Provisional Article 68 of Higher Education Law numbered 2547 has been added to Article 32 of Law numbered 6569, published on the Official Gazette numbered 29157 and dated 26 November 2014
This article allows students, who registrations were cancelled before the date this article went into effect, to register again in the following academic semester if there are programs or courses being offered in the respective higher education institution, if not, the following academic year, given that they apply within five months (until the end of office hours on Friday, April 24, 2015) of this article going into effect based on the terms specified in Article 58.
Based on this; those whose registrations were cancelled between the dates of 25 February 2011-26 November 2014,
• At their own request,
• Due to not paying the tuition fee,
• Due to failure,
• Due to the expiration of the education period,
• Due to other reasons (except for those who were sentenced for crime of terror) and
• Those who did not make registration even though they were placed to a program at the University will be able to benefit from this law.
The ones who want to begin studying by benefiting this law are required to apply to Student Affairs Office 15 days before the course enrollments of the related semester with the documents indicated below. Please click on the Academic Calendar
to learn the course enrollment dates of the semester.
TO THE ATTENTION OF Undergraduate and Vocational Schools Program STUDENTS
Documents Required for Exact Registration
• Form for Benefıtıng from the Amnesty Law Click Here
• Bank receipt showing the tuition is paid,
• Original copy of High School Diploma.
Click here for further information about Tuition Fees.
TO THE ATTENTION OF GRADUATE PROGRAM STUDENTS
Documents Required for Exact Registration :
• Form for Benefiting from the Amnesty Law Click Here
• Bank receipt showing the first installment tuition is paid for,
• Course Registration Form
• Undergraduate Diploma equivalent,
• A document from Recruiting Office for males over 35 stating that there is no objection for them to continue with their education.
• Documents for TOBB (Turkish Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges) / IZTO(Izmir Chamber of Commerce) discount (if applicable)
Click here for further information about Tuition Fees
Aytül TÜZEMEN APAYDIN
Registration, Graduation, and Scholarships
0232 488 81 70
0232 488 81 78